Be Stylish. Be Organized. Get it Personalized.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fall is here!! New Consultant Kit Now Available...

Q. How much does it cost to join?
A. Our Kit is only $99...that's right, $99 to start and own your own business!!

Q: What comes in the kit(s)?
- Silver Initial (Letter of your choice)
- Thermal Tote (Chocolate Dreams)
- Mini Zipper Pouch (Chocolate Spots)
- Weekender Tote (Medallion Vine)
- Zipper Pouch (Happy Dot)
- Skirt Purse (Black/Grey Plaid)
- Large Utility Tote (Tailored Stripe)
- The Albany Bag (Dot Dot)
- Shower Caddy (Blue/Green Vertical Dot)

You will receive over $300 in products and business supplies, including catalogs, order forms, invitations, etc. Give it a try for a month!! If you change your mind...you have all these goodies to keep!!

Q. What about commissions?
A. Click here to see our Career Path

Q. I've never done anything like this before, does Thirty-One help you get started?
A. Absolutely!! Thirty-One offers training through their website, materials included in your kit...and your Director and myself are there to help you every step of the way! In addition, Thirty-One offers their Start Swell program which helps get your business jump started!! I just completed my 12 parties in 90 days, so I have earned my website FREE for a year (in addition to all the other Start Swell rewards)! I have never done anything like this before, but with the assistance and support of the company and my team...I have been excelling each and every month! You can too!!

Q. How many Thirty-One consultants are there?
A. Click here to view our National Map. We are growing fast...join now!!

Q. How do I join?
A. Visit my website and choose "Join my Team"

Q. Do you have more questions?
A. Feel free to contact me anytime!! Email me at Kristens31Gifts@satx.rr.com or call me at 210-373-7950!

I would love to chat with you and talk more about Thirty-One!! There is no pressure or obligation...I can answer any of your questions and get you the information you need!! Can't think of what to embroider on your bags?? Let me help...and I will help you come up with something clever!!

Our products are top of the line and so are our team of professionals. We will be with you every step of the way to lead you to the path of success!
I hope to hear from you soon and would love to have you on my team!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment