We recently asked various consultants why they joined Thirty-One. I'm sure as you read through the many reasons, you will find one that "clicks" with you and say "that's me!". If you are ready for this next career step, simply visit www.MyThirtyOne.com/KristenBrininstool and choose "Join My Team." For only $99 you can start your career as a Consultant with Thirty-One and live Proverbs 31.
Here are 31 Reasons to become a Consultant:
1. Learning to be independent, courageous and strong.
2. I love purses
3. Extra income for kid’s extra-curricular activities
4. Quitting my regular job
5. Have some ME time
6. Children will be grown & gone in just a few years…filling the empty-nesters void
7. Building your first home!
8. To pay for pre-school!
9. Needing a 2nd job
10. Staying home with kids & even grandkids
11. Provide those little extras, eating out, the movies.
12. Provide an income; help pay the car payment, the mortgage, and the utilities.
13. Outlet from wife and mom roles
14. Faith based business
15. Recognition for accomplishments
16. Encouragement from other women
17. Private School Tuition
18. Get out of debt
19. Be there when the kids get off the school bus
20. Part time hours, full time income
21. Making friends
22. Remodeling a house
23. To earn a free vacation
24. Respect from family and friends
25. Helping other women help themselves
26. A single mom, needed a second job without compromising her family life
27. Stepping out of the comfort zone, personal growth
28. To impact my community
29. To make my kids proud
30. To accomplish something for myself
31. To be around positive Proverbs 31 women
31+ For the flexible work schedule
Proverbs 31 is an empowering look at the role of women. Not only is a virtuous woman righteous in the Lord, but she is a loving wife and mother, a smart shopper, a seamstress, a gardener, a good housekeeper, and trains her children with wisdom. Her husband appreciates her and can praise her to his associates and friends because she is worthy of praise. Is this attainable for the average Christian woman? Absolutely! All things are possible through Christ...we can all be "Proverbs 31 women."