Be Stylish. Be Organized. Get it Personalized.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Thirty-One Kit

My Thirty-One kit arrived yesterday...and I LOVE everything in it! They truly send such a great array of product that it will be so easy to start! I already have five, yes FIVE parties booked...and can't wait to get started!! The products are simply so cute and fantastic...they will sell themselves!

Here is what I received from Thirty-One (plus catalogs and information galore!):

I will be hosting an Open House Launch Party at my house on Sunday, May 24th from 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. Feel free to drop by to see all these wonderful products in person! Bring your Mom, sister, neighbor, out of town guests...or whoever your heart desires! Everyone who stops by will have the opportunity to enter a drawing for a FREE Thermal Zipper Tote!! Who can resist? If you are unable to come during that time, just let me know. You can make special arrangements to stop by prior to the party and still be eligible for the drawing! Can't wait to see you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment